moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 08:48 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Doesn't that have a rather anomalous outcome? Members using the web UI would see the amended or additional attachment(s) while those reading by email would not because the correction / addition(s) would not be sent out to them
It's no different from "save without sending." Whether or not the ability would be implemented for non-mods, who could not save without sending, is a separate issue. I want the ability for mods. Someone else may want it for non-mods as well and I have no particular opinion on or feelings about that, as long as it's implemented for mods.