moderated Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

You can delete an attachment in a message edit, but the paperclip goes away when you try to edit. So it's impossible, for example, to edit an attachment to a post (you can delete the original but can't add the new one). Would it be possible to add this ability? I just sent an important announcement to my group containing an attached file, and there was a typo in the file name, and I wanted to replace it. The only way I could do that was to send a reply containing the newly-named attachment. This was just one particular situation, but I'm sure there are also situations where you might want to edit a message by including additional attachements, without having to send a second message - where you'd want them all in the same archived message.