moderated Re: Problem with photo albums - #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 06:37 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
I went to an album today and clicked on the photo which enlarged.  But when I clicked on Download to copy the photo, I received the 404 error message.

The other photos in the album worked but not that one.
Margo -- Did you recently delete one of them? Deleting a photo renumbers the remaining ones in the album, but the corresponding thumbnails are probably still saved in your browser cache. If you fail to to refresh the thumbnail page (ctrl-F5) before selecting another one this can happen.

Hope this helps,
Bruce