moderated Re: Downgraded group #bug

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 9:32 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I haven't verified this, but feel it needs to be checked out in case others run into it.  Someone on Group_Help created a new group (with membership limits) as a Premium group.  They got 118 members within the first month.  At the end of the month when the Premium status ended, the group was locked, as it should be.  Apparently, they weren't able to upgrade to Premium again. "...Every time, after clicked on "+ upgrade", in the next screen, when i clik on the green botton of "upgrade with yearly billing" in the Premium Plan, it" goes to the group Home page.  Rather than report it, they started a new group, paying for a year of Premium.

Yep, there was a bug that didn't allow locked groups to be upgraded. I fixed that yesterday.