moderated Re: New group message and chat message notifications #update

Exactly! Which is why I reported that date “bug” a few days ago. 😀

On Mar 25, 2021, at 9:52 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:41 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:03 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I will not turn on the sending of these notifications until Monday, March 29th,
I think it's 2021 now :-)

Is it? Ever since the pandemic, it's felt like it's eternally March 2020.....

Fixed. :-)