moderated Re: Edit Message followed by Save and Send to Group #bug

Duane

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 11:53 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
I would argue that the changed message should be going out without the hashtag and as a new topic so as to avoid such muting.
While I agree with your reasoning, and it's probably what I would do, I know that what I offered has happened more than once.  Not everyone understands how the site works, so they use what appears to work for them, not realizing that some members may not be notified.