moderated Re: New group message and chat message notifications #update

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 04:05 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
At some point I will have a consolidated screen to make overall notification management easier.
That would make life easier.

Remember, no one gets any of these notifications unless and until they configure their browser (or in the future, app) to accept notifications.

I have notifications enabled in my browsers on my laptop and phone. I am also subscribed to 30+ groups and subgroups so I get the notifications for pending messages and new subscription requests etc. I don't really need extra ones for every message too. It looks like I'll be unchecking a lot of boxes.

Andy