moderated Re: New group message and chat message notifications #update

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:03 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I will not turn on the sending of these notifications until Monday, March 29th, which will give people time to uncheck the boxes if they wish.
That could be an awful lot of boxes to uncheck for those who are subscribed to lots of (sub)groups.  Wouldn't it be better to opt-in rather than have to opt-out.

At some point I will have a consolidated screen to make overall notification management easier.

Remember, no one gets any of these notifications unless and until they configure their browser (or in the future, app) to accept notifications.