moderated Re: New group message and chat message notifications #update

I am really concerned about this, in that case. Will members now receive notifications any time any member posts to their group? Will there be a way, and preferably an easy way, for mods to turn off the default? If not, can this please not be the default?

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:14 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 10:09 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
These are strictly mod notifications, right?
No, they're shown in the new panel "Member Notifications" on each group Subscription.