moderated Re: Several FILES improvements #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 04:25 AM, KWKloeber wrote:
After your suggestion that it might be over limit (not locked by MOD)  I checked and it wasn't -- as I said just over 1MB storage was used.
Ah... thanks for that.

You didn't comment on my earlier I think some clarification is called for. You said "main page"; did you mean Home Page? I ask because I cannot find any group where that particular bit of information is provided on the Home Page...

It crossed my mind that you might have been interpreting All members can post to the Group as including "members can upload File & Photos", which it doesn't

Have you been able to check whether the group in question really does allow members to upload files and photos?

Chris