moderated Re: Allow repeating events on last Friday (etc) of the month #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 08:46 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
You can now specify an event repeats on the last day of a month or the last [day of week] of the month (or every N months).

This was a pretty extensive change. I've tested it, but please let me know if you see anything amiss.

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this was an existing issue or just introduced.  If you open the event details page to define a new event, click the Event Repeats checkbox to open the Repeats panel and then do a browser refresh (F5), the Repeats panel collapses but the checkbox is still checked. Unchecking the box causes the Repeats Panel to expand - it's working back to front.

Regards
Andy