moderated Re: Allow repeating events on last Friday (etc) of the month #suggestion

Osbert Lancaster

That’s brilliant, very much appreciated. Will check it out over the weekend.

Cheers

Osbert

Osbert Lancaster | +44 (0) 7981 528 991
naturalchange.co.uk | realise.earth | fix a mtg with me

On 19 Mar 2021, 20:46 +0000, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>, wrote:
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 6:55 AM Osbert Lancaster <osbert@...> wrote:
Trying to set up a recurring meeting on the last Friday of the month. But the only option seems to be either the fourth or fifth Friday. I don't want the fourth Friday! If I select the fifth Friday, the event is only created when there are five Fridays in the month.

Therefore - a feature request to be able to create repeating events on last (Mon, Fri etc) of the month.