moderated Re: Allow repeating events on last Friday (etc) of the month #suggestion

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 6:55 AM Osbert Lancaster <osbert@...> wrote:
Trying to set up a recurring meeting on the last Friday of the month. But the only option seems to be either the fourth or fifth Friday. I don't want the fourth Friday! If I select the fifth Friday, the event is only created when there are five Fridays in the month.

Therefore - a feature request to be able to create repeating events on last (Mon, Fri etc) of the month.
_._,_._,_

You can now specify an event repeats on the last day of a month or the last [day of week] of the month (or every N months).

This was a pretty extensive change. I've tested it, but please let me know if you see anything amiss.