moderated Re: Several FILES improvements #suggestion

KWKloeber

Bob

why?
because:
1. there’s legacy Yahchoo! and other files that would need to be hosted elsewhere.
2. every member uploading a file or photo would need to have (and understand and use) a cloud host (Dropbox, etc.) for files/photos they upload.
3. Its a lot easier and a valuable function. It’s not our wheelhouse to coach Mark on what’s proper or not proper or difficult to code.  He’s stated that before.
3. Why have email forwarding of posted messages - we could just forward them to a group contact list. No need to have code that does that.

ken