moderated Re: Hide Locked topics #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

Indeed Chris, I can't recall ever seeing a sticky topic in any of the
groups I am subscribed to. But only normally read posts via email, only
visit the web interface to do admin tasks or attachments stored as
links.

Dave

On 18 Mar 2021 at 6:27, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:

The silly thing is that (mainly anecdotal?) evidence is that most
Groups.io subscribers rely on reading and posting by email rather than
using the web UI, and thus never or only rarely see the sticky topics
anyway.

http://davesergeant.com