moderated Re: Hide Locked topics #suggestion

I agree that some owners create "too many" stickies (I do try to keep them to a only a few in my group), but I think giving members the option to hide stickies would only defeat thei purpose of the sticky, which is for the moderators to bring topics to the immediate attention attention of group members. I would not be opposed to having a separate section for stickies, but I think some group owners might complain about that.

Hiding locked topics is not really an issue since they don't stay at the top unless pinned.