moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Chris Jones

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 01:00 AM, Andy wrote:
What does bother me is we're not stopping read-only "bad guys" from joining / reading about us.  I'll grant you that.
A problem that will probably stop immediately if you change your group to Restricted; spammers don't respond to Pending Subscription messages!

So far, it's a small price.  I'm sure others have a different opinion on that.
No price to pay for you, only those who find your group's messages being forwarded to them by the spammers suffer from it.

Chris