moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time nor the means to hire a staff of international workers to screen every potential group member.  It's just not practical.  We are unpaid volunteers.  I do enough unpaid volunteer work already, I can't afford to hire several watchdogs.  Sorry.

Yeah, I realize it is a can of worms, it's been like that for decades.  It is a changing world so it doesn't excuse it, for sure.

We already have several group moderators.  We are all unpaid volunteers.  We don't speak all the world's languages.

Andy