moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

Chris wrote, "Is your group restricted or not? If not, then it needs to be ASAP."

Restricted in what way?  Anyone can join, but new members are Moderated.  I've got too many members from all around the world, to manually approve each and every one who wants to join, and many barely speak my language.  But I'll gladly restrict them from posting until I know they are real.

Mark wrote, "This is the spammer at it again."

That's exactly what I thought, which is why I posted it here.  Thank you!

Andy