moderated Re: Email System Reporting Groups.io as Potential Spam #bug

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 4:00 PM Sam M Cohen <samc@...> wrote:
When sending a message to one of my groups, I "receive" the message as a group member, with the shown security warning:

According to the email service, the Groups.IO service seems to be sending as the @ieee.org email address.  Since this is an external service, the receiving email system can not verify that @groups.io is authorized to send on behalf of IEEE.  This is why the message is flagged.

I have set it so that messages from ieee.org addresses back to themselves will have the From line re-written. This should fix the problem.