moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

Our group had a rash of brand new subscribers this morning, almost all of them from AOL addresses.  It might be nothing, but it's slightly suspicious.

It's more than a dozen so far, and more than half arrived over a span of just a few minutes.  Mass subscriptions like this can happen when someone puts a link to our group in a blog or website, so I can't say for sure that it's odd.

Is America Online popular in Europe?  Heh.  Most of these new subscribers added themselves too early for American time zones so they are probably coming from Europe.

Andy