moderated Group sort displays sort by criterion not selected #bug

I'm bumping this up and calling it a bug.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/80967032#28597

The bug is that the results from a search for groups ignores whatever criterion the user has selected on the left for the sort order ("Most Popular," "Most Active," whatever) and instead always displays by "Newest," and it jumps down and changes the highlighted criterion on the left, whatever it is, to "Newest."