moderated Email System Reporting Groups.io as Potential Spam #bug

Sam M Cohen

When sending a message to one of my groups, I "receive" the message as a group member, with the shown security warning:

According to the email service, the Groups.IO service seems to be sending as the @ieee.org email address.  Since this is an external service, the receiving email system can not verify that @groups.io is authorized to send on behalf of IEEE.  This is why the message is flagged.

Can anything be done to eliminate this issue?