moderated approval message loses and alters formatting #bug

Glenn Glazer

For example, in a recent Message Approval email, a line looks like:

*So, at our meetings starting on 3/24, we're going to use the Zoom waiting
room feature. Guests will be respectfully asked to identify themselves and
will be admitted into the session when they do so.*

whereas in the approved email sent out to the group, it looks like:

So, at our meetings starting on 3/24, we're going to use the Zoom waiting room feature. Guests will be respectfully asked to identify themselves and will be admitted into the session when they do so.

In case the formatting of this email gets mangled, in the first case the text is surrounded by asterisks and formatted to a short (80?) column width and in the actual email, it is properly underlined and there are no inserted line breaks.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est