moderated Re: spamcop.net blocking groups.io? #misc

Marv Waschke

Early on in this thread, I thought that Spamcop was not acting responsibly and considered doing some research, then complaining to my email provider. As this unfolds, I have started to change my mind. Blocking the groups.io server temporarily might have been a little precipitate, and certainly annoying to many groups.io users, but, on the whole, perhaps warranted.

I hope I am not abusing this forum by asking, but how do others feel about Spamcop? Worth raising a fuss about, or not? Best, Marv