moderated Re: spamcop.net blocking groups.io? #misc

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 2:52 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 01:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
As of now, we're not being blocked by Spamcop.
It's been reported to me that GIO's outgoing IP addresses are still being blacklisted by some.

66.175.222.12  SORBS Spam and UCEPROTECTL3

SORBS has been blocking that server since last June. I've given up trying to get them to unblock it.

66.175.222.108  UCEPROTECTL3 and ZapBL

The UCEPROTECTL3 blocklist should not be used by anyone. That's blocking us because we're hosted by Linode, who they don't like. As an aside, that blocklist is run by some rather immature and sexist dudes.

The ZapBL blocklist appears to be little used, and I'm not sure how to get us off of it. I've been ignoring it.