moderated Subject line in editor not populated correctly after a merge #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- We recently had messages inadvertently get cross-posted into the "wrong" topic. I split off the offending three messages into a new topic, giving them a temporary subject line. I then merged this temporary topic into the one where those messages belonged. I used the topics-test page to do the merge, if that matters.

When subsequently replying to the final merged message, the online message editor auto-populated the subject line not with the merged subject, but the previous, temporary one.

FYI,
Bruce