moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Mark,

On 2021-03-08 17:43, Mark Fletcher via groups.io wrote:
That is, can you now change that subscription (to FeralCats), so that it's No Email and also Following Only? And if so, how did you do it?

I just tested this with my beta subscription, which normally is Indiv+FO+FF+AFR.  I selected No email, and the code reset my message selection to All Messages.  Before hitting Save, I reselected*** FO+FF+AFR, (with NoEmail selected) then clicked save, but the code reset NoEmail back to Individual.

(*** right here, IMO FO should be disabled if NoEmail is selected, so the visual settings correspond to the checks (and resets) the sub page code does when one clicks on save)

Cheers,
Christos