moderated Re: How to fix out-of-bounds subscriptions #misc

On second thought I think going with the FO might be best. If someone starts receiving emails they don't want, they will notice and can easily fix it by going to No Email. But if they are missing emails, they might not even realize it.

On top of that, the problem I experienced was a consequence of the system trying, and failing, to set me to Individual Email after I set myself to FO because I wanted selected emails. I don't know if there are, or were, any screwups in the opposite direction, but I know that kind exists. So I'd be more inclined to err on the side of setting them to FO and Individual Email.