moderated How to fix out-of-bounds subscriptions #misc

Hi All,

I will go into the database and fix up subscriptions that have configurations that don't work. But I'm not sure which way to change things. Specifically, this is for subscriptions that are set to No Email or Special Notices Only and have a Message Selection setting not of All Messages.

Right now, these subscriptions are not getting messages from topics/hashtags they follow. And in the case of No Email, they're not getting any messages at all. Should I change their Email Delivery to Individual Messages? Or should I change their Message Selection to All Messages. I can see arguments for both.