moderated Re: spamcop.net blocking groups.io? #misc

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 9:55 PM D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
I don't know if this will help or not. I had 15 blocked messages that were reported to me today. The information on them was all the same. This was the last one:

And clicking the link doesn't provide any information.

Fortunately (I suppose), Spamcop sent a report to Linode, our hosting provider, with more information. It was a completely legitimate digest message sent to someone who was on a list that had moved from Yahoo last year. They've been on that list since 2011. I've disabled their account.