moderated Re: spamcop.net blocking groups.io? #misc

Dave Sergeant

Which is the big problem with Spamcop. They are the ones who decide
what servers get put on their blocklists and they not only are
unwilling to tell you why but impossible to communicate with to get
blocks removed. It happens with my 1&1 SMP servers and my mail is
blocked for no fault of my own and no way to resolve it myself.

I commented earlier that I thought using Spamcop was a bad idea and we
can now see why.

Dave

On 7 Mar 2021 at 20:46, Mark Fletcher wrote:

We were apparently on the Spamcop blocklist earlier today for one of our
two mail servers. But we are not on it right now, and apparently there's
no way for me to get any information on why we were on it.

http://davesergeant.com