moderated Re: spamcop.net blocking groups.io? #misc

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 8:33 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
One of my group members is bouncing, with this message:
"neocat.org: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [66.175.222.108] blocked using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.175.222.108"
This happened to the same member once a couple of months ago, just for one message, but he's now completely blocked. He thinks his spamblocker has blacklisted groups.io, which sounds right ... ??

We were apparently on the Spamcop blocklist earlier today for one of our two mail servers. But we are not on it right now, and apparently there's no way for me to get any information on why we were on it.

Thanks,
MarkĀ