moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 02:09 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
What does a mod do when they find a member who is No Email in the Member List but Individual Email in thei member page? And that’s sssuming they could even find all of them, which is not practical in large groups.
For your own groups I'd be inclined to send a message direct to all those on the membership list who have No Email set to get them to verify their settings. If you have alerted them to the possibility of an issue then it's up to them to check and be responsible for their own settings.

I still find it odd that there would be more than one location in the Groups.io database where the member delivery settings are held and that the subscription page would take information from one source and the membership list from another.  If that is the case, then it would also bring into question the validity of the data returned by the member info object in the API

Regards,
Andy