moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Duane

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 08:09 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
it’s not realistic (or even possible) for mods to go through member lists and find the disconnecting variables and change them. What does a mod do when they find a member who is No Email in the Member List but Individual Email in thei member page?
If/when a member has a question about messages/delivery, I'll look into it and/or coach them.  Otherwise, I leave it up to the members to decide what settings they want.  With the fix in place, they won't be able to select conflicting settings, so there shouldn't be many questions/complaints.