moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Not to mention, as I said before, it’s not realistic (or even possible) for mods to go through member lists and find the disconnecting variables and change them. What does a mod do when they find a member who is No Email in the Member List but Individual Email in thei member page? And that’s sssuming they could even find all of them, which is not practical in large groups.

On Mar 5, 2021, at 5:59 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

It’s not me. It’s the whole system, including mods who don’t have a clue about the problem.

On Mar 5, 2021, at 5:31 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 05:54 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think the changes may need to be made retroactive.
In that case, all you have to do is wait for Mark to get his round tuit working.  https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/28503  If you don't want to wait, make the changes as Andy did.