moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Duane

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 04:51 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think, regardless of the changes and the non-retroactivity of them, that there's a real problem if someone double- and triple-checks their subscription page, finds Individual Messages, finds Following Only, and finds a topic in their Followed Topics list, and still gets no email because three months ago they set themselves to No Email but forgot.
It sounds like the non-retroactivity is where your problem is.  Have you changed it to something else and back since the changes were made?  I believe that's why it works for Andy, but not for you.