moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 10:51 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
The issue is actually exactly the same as before. I am showing as "Individual Messages" in my subscription page, checking it over and over again, I explicitly marked the topic as Followed, etc. etc etc. but I am *actualy* "No Email," which shows only in the Members List.
So, if the underlying issue is that the subscription options page doesn't always agree with the delivery option shown on the membership list, I can see why that may cause a bit of confusion. I would have thought that both pages would take their info from the same source.

Andy