moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 10:24 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I am now explicitly following the topic in the group in question and I still get no emails from it. I am set to Individual Emails, Following Only, First Message Also, AutoFollow Replies. I marked the topic as Followed. It is showing up in my list of Followed Topics. But no emails.
I have set up one of my test accounts with the same subscription options and it all works OK for me. What does your email delivery history say?

Andy