moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Sorry to hammer on this but there really is a bug. I am now explicitly following the topic in the group in question and I still get no emails from it. I am set to Individual Emails, Following Only, First Message Also, AutoFollow Replies. I marked the topic as Followed. It is showing up in my list of Followed Topics. But no emails.

I will send the bug report to support.