moderated Re: view/change plan #bug

Hi Duane,

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 8:02 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Either there's misinformation on my View/Change Plan page or I've misunderstood the recent pricing changes.  I have a group that was created on 01/14/20.  I upgraded it to Premium on 12/29/20.  On the View/Change Plan page, it shows the member limits on the Premium and Enterprise levels (but not on Basic), along with the payment calculator at the bottom.  On the Billing page, it shows renewal will be $220.  I believe this last is correct, as legacy payment status, but don't understand why it would show member limits on the View/Change Plan page.  I realize it's a bit complicated to keep straight with the various grandfathering clauses being used, but would appreciate being able to see correct information, assuming I've correctly understood how it should work.

I've fixed things up a bit there. The pricing no longer mentions per-member because your group doesn't currently have that. And the pricing calculator is gone.