moderated Re: New hashtag fails to bounce #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 11:30 AM, I wrote:
My testing suggests the system is still failing to bounce incoming emails with new hashtags despite group settings.
Well, watch me backtrack.

Messages from Members do bounce, but Owners can create new hashtags via email.

With the benefit of hindsight, that's what the permissions setting actually says...but it wasn't intuitive to me.

So I guess it's not a bug after all. Maybe capitalizing Members will help keep this from being reported again.

Sorry,
Bruce