moderated Re: Retaining Thread after change the original subject #suggestion

John Pearce <jj.pearce@...>

Hopefully if some change to help with this happens,  I hope that it requires the poster to take specific actions to do so leaving everything else the same as it has been.  Our group discusses many different topics.  Many members (1400 total) are not interested in half or more of them.  It helps disinterested people to simply delete the email or not open the thread unless it is something of interest to them.  If a topic changes in a thread to something that a member would be interested in they would never see it.  A change like this could destroy much of the usefulness of the group and groups.io

John