moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

Again with the “not so dramatic”? 😊

I don’t think this suggestion that moderators of all existing groups before the change understand and fix this complex non-retroactivity is even acceptable, let alone ideal.

On Mar 3, 2021, at 2:29 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 09:19 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
When I said “is not working,” I meant “is not working properly” because it is not working for me, in that particular group
So, not quite the dramatic situation the topic subject suggests then.   If there are some anomalies for some members in one group you are in, and, as suggested, this may be because certain settings were in place before the recent changes in this area (which seems to preclude members from having the same issue in future), would it be simpler to deal with these on an individual basis?  Perhaps sorting the membership list by delivery type and looking at the badges would help and you could even send them a message directly with details on what they need to do to update their settings?

Andy