moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 01:38 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
there are now members marked F (with no R) and some marked F R. Post-change, everyone who is F should also automatically be R.
A side issue is that there should be no more "R" setting at all if it's automatically included in F. I wondered about this originally, when in checking out the change I noticed that the auto follow replies button was still there and is juat automatically checked when someone checks F. Why have it at all? It only creates confusion. But beyond the confusion are the actual two (at least) bugs where (1) people marked F before the change don't now have an A added, and (2) there is some kind of screwup going on with the no email vs individual email settings.