moderated Re: hamburger menu in older browsers #bug

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 04:13 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please try it now. I've replaced the async/await code at least for now.
Late to the party but I was also told by a few folks in my ALPS printer group who still use XP on occasion (due to the particular printer driver issues) that Chromium-based older browsers like Chrome and Opera also broke on XP with this async/await code introduction; Firefox worked OK though. The problem they reported (as well to the hamburger) was that clicking their account did not bring the submenu up.  Your replacement restored the functionality for them as well.

Cheers,
Christos