moderated Re: "First Message Also" in "Following Only" now not working #bug

I replied to the message via the web, and now I know that AutoFollow Repies is not working, either. I've received no messages at all from the thread. I can send you details offlist if you want, Mark. I purposely have not touched anything (for example, I didn't go in and check "follow this topic" although I was tempted to), I was just waiting to see what would happen.