moderated Messages to Group Owner (Group Email Addresses) Do Not Show group name in the subject line #suggestion

SP4149

I own/moderate 20 lists on groups.io.  Lately I have been getting messages to the "Group Owner" from members asking for assistance.
The problem is that the Subject line doesn't indicate which group home page (aka the group name) sent the message.
I now realize that the group name is displayed in the "To Address" however none of my mail browsers display the 'To Address'

Regular messages display the Group Name on the Subject line, why not messages to the Group Owner?