moderated Re: Provide latest bounce date when downloading Bouncing Members #bug

Duane

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 08:00 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
Guess what?   You get the complete list of all members of any status
It's always been that way, so this would be a suggestion (that's been requested before, I think) instead of a #bug.

On the downloaded list, just sort on the User Status column, then copy all the 3's (bouncing) and/or 4's (bounced) to another sheet.  Same result.  I find it handier to have the entire membership in one file so I can find whatever I need.