moderated Provide latest bounce date when downloading Bouncing Members #bug

Bob Bellizzi

I  wanted  to  review our Bouncing members en mass prior to removing all 800 of them.
So I went to Admin/Members/Bouncing and ran opened up the entire bouncing list,
Downloaded it into an excel file for initial massaging.I
Since what I wanted was just the Bouncers and on the Bounced.
Members list all one sees is Bouncing Members,
I figured that selecting all and downloading them would get just Bounced Members

Guess what?   You get the complete list of all members of any status; active, bouncing, banned.
Not sure about Past members.

Could we please have Download functions to provide exactly the list we wish to access?

--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers